Sasquatch Fuel Kickin' Cactus Bowl
Kickin Cactus Bowl is a tasty Southwest rice bowl made with Nopal Cactus which is a desert vegetable that grows in the southwest and throughout Mexico. Made with white rice, black beans, sweet corn, tomato, nopal cactus, red bell pepper, lime, chili pepper, allspice, coriander, cumin, oregano, cloves, garlic, cilantro, green bell peppers (crushed), onion, salt. Don't worry about cactus needles or spines, those are not included.
- Official Meal of the Arizona Trail Association 10% of each purchase goes to the ATA.
- Serves 1 backpacker by itself or 2 kids if you add in a dessert.
- 409 Cal per serving 1 serving per bag 3g fat, 89g carbs, 13g protein.
- 4.3oz total weight
- 95 Cal per oz of weight carried
- Packaging is burnable and Omnigradable (bacteria eat it)
- Great after a hard day on the trail or for a no cleanup dinner anywhere.
- Family owned and operated in Bozeman MT by Andrew Schroeder.